I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, October 28, 2013

Day 28 of 31 - November

Topic is: November

I know, I know, I know....October isn't even finished so why am I thinking about November. Well, the first half of the month is going to be crazy busy and I'm overwhelmed just thinking about it.

Want to know what I have planned? Here's my schedule as of today. I'm sure it will get busier, but this is what I've got going on so far:

November 1st - Maybe breakfast with my friend, Susan
November 4th - Annual doctor appointment - the OB kind
November 8th and 9th - Annual shopping trip to Gurnee Mills and IKEA
November 12th (morning) - Neurology appointment
November 12th (evening) - Leave for business trip
November 13th and 14th - Business trip
November 15th - Return from trip
November 16th (evening) - Get together with my husband's band members

Of course, my regular work and family schedules are mixed in with all this too.

The first 5 months of the year were crazy since we were planning my step-daughter's wedding. The summer slowed down (thank goodness). And now, the fall is seeming to be just as busy as the first part of the year. With Thanksgiving approaching and then Christmas, this year will be over before I know it.

I'm asking for time to slow down even if just for a little bit. Please?


No comments:

Post a Comment