I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 7 of 31 - Favorite Foods

Topic is: Favorite Foods

Yesterday I talked about my favorite drinks, today it's food. This is going to be tough.Why is it going to be tough? Well, I love to eat and not quite sure I can pin-point an absolute favorite. I love so many things.

Picking my go-to, first choice is french toast from Cracker Barrel. I know, it sounds crazy, but I LOVE it. The closest Cracker Barrel is about 30 minutes away so I really don't get it very often. However, when I go, I don't even need a menu. I always get french toast, a side of hash brown casserole and coffee. No and-ifs-or-buts about it.

At home I seem to cook a lot of chicken. It's probably my favorite meat. I like it pretty much fixed any which way; although baked is probably my first choice. The dish here, is one I found on Pinterest and have made it a whole lot of times. It's so, so delicious!

Gosh, let's see....I also like Italian dishes (spaghetti, lasagna, linguini), I love cereal (my favorite is Lucky Charms), I like tacos and burritos. I like chili and soup too.  I feel like I could go on and on but I think you understand now that I just love food.

Something tells me that after I publish this post, I'll think of so many other foods I should have mentioned. I love to eat.

Chow!

No comments:

Post a Comment