I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Sunday, October 27, 2013

Day 27 of 31 - Sunday Mornings

Topic is: Sunday Mornings

My favorite morning of the week is Sunday. I love waking up to a quiet house. I love being the only one awake for hours. I love sipping my coffee and gawking through the sale ads.

While it's so peaceful, I enjoy doing a little pick-up of things that got left out after I went to bed the night before. I enjoy doing a load of laundry if needed. I love, love, love my Sunday mornings.

I have a routine of waking up, feeding the cat, starting the coffee, getting my newspaper, sorting my newspaper of sale ads and sections I don't need, opening blinds for natural light and a few other misc things as needed. Once these few things are done, I doctor up my coffee and sit. Sit and listen to TV while I browse the sale ads wondering what I need since it's on sale. I make a list of the stores I'd like to go to and what I'd like to buy from that store. Whether or not I get the stuff on the list is another thing. Oh well, it's just part of a routine.

Sweet Sunday you are here once again!

No comments:

Post a Comment