I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Sunday, October 6, 2013

Day 6 of 31 - Favorite Drinks

Topic is: Favorite Drinks

This post probably won't be very long but I still wanted to do it.

By far, my favorite drink is Diet Coke. Fountain diet coke to be precise. Fountain diet coke from McDonald's to be down right honest is my favorite drink. If they ever do away with their $1.00 any size drinks, I'm not sure what I'll do. A large diet coke with extra ice, please!

Don't get me wrong, I do like other drinks, such as milk, coffee, bottled water and most juices. It pretty much depends on the time of day as to what my go-to drink is.

I'm not one to consume alcoholic beverages,  however, if I am on vacation in a tropical setting I might order a Miami Vice. They are delicious. In case you don't know what it is, a Miami Vice is half strawberry daiquiri, half pina colada. Normally the two flavors are stacked in the glass or put side by side in the glass and then can be mixed together. Oh, it's so good. Try one if you never have.

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment