I love my freedom. I love my America.






S'mores anyone?

Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Day 15 of 31 - "OR"

Topic is: "OR"

I know, this is a strange topic but I'm grasping at straws trying to come up with a post for today. I'm just going to do some random personal choices, like this:

Spring or Summer - Summer
Winter or Fall - Fall
Fruits or Veggies - Fruits
Long hair or short hair - Short hair
Painted nails or unpainted nails - Unpainted
Pedicure or Manicure - Pedicure
Peppermint or Butterscotch - Butterscotch
Car or SUV - Car
Football or Baseball - Baseball
Sweaters or Tank Top - Sweater
Bath or Shower - Shower
City or Country - City
Dog or Cat - Cat
Museum or Shopping - Shopping
Bus or Train - Train
Vacation or Staycation - Vacation
Fishing or Boating - Boating
Paint or Wallpaper - Paint

I know, random but it's all I got for tonight. Hopefully tomorrow is better.

No comments:

Post a Comment